Status
Not open for further replies.

Urseelf

Senior AM
Staff member
Senior AM
Name: Jessie Aloha
How old are you: 20
Experience: Playing Aion way back 2012 to a different server, Gamez server to be specific stay there for 5years. After a while goes to a different server which is this server then stay here for a year or a half (not sure sorry). My experiences way back then was totally awesome specially when doing some PvP and some PvE stuffs with my colleagues.
How can you help us: I became one of the staff members of this server way back 2018 (Gerard knew that :p). I can definitely help you guys with the events I had a total of 999 thoughts about the events specially if it is in-game events, I also deal with bug fixing or simply fixing bugs way back then and I guess that is not enough, so basically, I need more experience when it comes to this specific problem. Since I am playing this game for almost 7 years now, I am proud to say that I deal with different types of people when we are going to talk about their attitudes. Not just that, I will be more than happy to provide any help for my colleagues and to other players. Since then, I knew that you will help me also to gain more knowledge and experiences.
Do you have Discord? I don't have yet. Looking forward to have one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.