Report Can't download the client

Hi, I tried downloading the client files on google drive but I keep getting this error below

Access to doc-0o-34-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

It says that I don't have authorization to view or download. Can anyone shine me up on the matter please?

Vermilliones

Ah jeeeez
Staff member
Co-Admin
Hi, I tried downloading the client files on google drive but I keep getting this error below

Access to doc-0o-34-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied
You don't have authorization to view this page.

HTTP ERROR 403

It says that I don't have authorization to view or download. Can anyone shine me up on the matter please?
I encountered this problem once, all I did was I cleared my browsing data in History ( ctrl +H ), this usually happens on both chrome and mozilla

I was able to download it from a different browser but I'm having another problem now. So, I downloaded all the files on that gdrive link and put them in the same folder with the launcher but now whenever I click on launcher It says aion.bin not found.

Vermilliones

Ah jeeeez
Staff member
Co-Admin
I was able to download it from a different browser but I'm having another problem now. So, I downloaded all the files on that gdrive link and put them in the same folder with the launcher but now whenever I click on launcher It says aion.bin not found.
kindly check if ever you were missing some files while downloading or extracting it in the same folder.