Equipment Purification

Yes.

I noticed the NPC didnt take my prime captain gear nor did it take my Harvester gear.

So I was wondering , maybe there was a other way to get purifies gear?

Leinad

Help Desk with Anydesk
Staff member
Co-Admin
Yes.

I noticed the NPC didnt take my prime captain gear nor did it take my Harvester gear.

So I was wondering , maybe there was a other way to get purifies gear?
You can farm the upgraded prime items in gelkamaros or tiamaranta's eye. There's even a boss that drops the best gears in game(executioner)

The prime commander gear. I have it already. I did my run for that gear a little time ago! Haha.

But as far as the Master Harvester gear. How does one obtain that?

And ferson drops the caeus executioner gear. I still have yet to get all my items.

(T_T I did the event and got my exe bow but I lost it because the server went down right after lmao. My dumb luck I suppose)

You can farm the upgraded prime items in gelkamaros or tiamaranta's eye. There's even a boss that drops the best gears in game(executioner)
I guess what im really asking is ...

is the Master Harvester set going to be obtained by farming it, like the upgraded prime items?
...will it be something like what Ferson Drops? since it will technically be one of the best PvE gear sets. ( that I know of )

or

will the Equipment Purifier be available to do this ?

Leinad

Help Desk with Anydesk
Staff member
Co-Admin
I guess what im really asking is ...

is the Master Harvester set going to be obtained by farming it, like the upgraded prime items?
...will it be something like what Ferson Drops? since it will technically be one of the best PvE gear sets. ( that I know of )

or

will the Equipment Purifier be available to do this ?
Currently the purification of the harvester gears are disabled but i'll see what i can do