PvPvE Event idea...

So I was wondering what kind of PvPvE event would be cool to have ...

Maybe ... an event like capture the flag but instead of a flag we use an artifact camp, in Kaldor, to be specific.
but anywhere that has an artifact can work.

There is one right in the center!!!:p

you can have two spawn points for each team/faction right there in the center ... near but not to close to the artifact

3v3 or 5v5

each spawn point will have 1 or 2 mobs to fight, one will drop an artifact stone that can be used to activate it.
once you activate it you get a point and respawn for round 2.

since both teams are fighting for the artifact = PvP players will have some fun!

mobs, teamwork, Environmental obstacles + some level of PvP = PvE players having a great time.

(I feel like it combines both aspects of each, almost equally. :))

go again till 3 rounds have been completed and best of 3 takes it all.

bonus! there is that huge lava boss right next to that area. you could host a PVE event right after that since we will be right there anyway !!
2 birds with 1 stone!

prizes are... hmmm.. I'm not good at prizes lol. but I'm sure it would be worth it.

p.s )) Illuma & Norsvold would be good options for this as well, seeing as how big the maps are and all. Could even have more than two teams at a time;)

>>is this one of those things that sounds better in my head? or do some of you feel like this could be possible too? :p