Coming Soon Server Update from 5.8 to 6.2

Urseelf

Senior AM
Staff member
Senior AM
Hi Everyone~

We are so excited to update our server from ver. 5.8 to ver. 6.2 and we knew that you guys are excited as well.
But for us to update the server we need a little help from you guys, by just simply donating on our server.

In exchange, each player who will donate atleast $10 will receive the Ultimate Gear for the next update and will be given a title in this server.
Please be advised that we need roughly around $250 to do the update, and for the lucky 25 person who will reach the said funds will be given
the items that we promised. And will be given a title of course, as "Dream Saviour".

We are also pleased to inform you guys that we will have the best update on our server. And we will not waste the opportunity that you're going to give.
We knew that this would be an inconvenience on your end. But, hey! we will give you something in exchange aside from the Ultimate Gear.

Last edited:

Urseelf

Senior AM
Staff member
Senior AM
Make it clear bro put ultimate masterwork conqueror there is many ultimate gear in 6.2
Thank you so much for this. This is a good idea for our players not to be confused.
What do I mean is, the most powerful gear will be given to those who will give donations to raise our funds.

Tezu

best thing is admin co admins will help each other to got funds for this 6.2 asking ppl to donate is kinda risky why? because they wouldnt know if they gonna like 6.2 is there any assurance that the 6.2 update here on dream is not a mess up one? the admin should take the risk and im sure if admin do it and ppl likes it they will start to donate specially there are lots of asian players.

Kevin

Staff member
Trainee
Well we all that every time aion update is a mess in any server or official server the thing we can promise is that we can fixed behave da best programmers in asia

Urseelf

Senior AM
Staff member
Senior AM
best thing is admin co admins will help each other to got funds for this 6.2 asking ppl to donate is kinda risky why? because they wouldnt know if they gonna like 6.2 is there any assurance that the 6.2 update here on dream is not a mess up one? the admin should take the risk and im sure if admin do it and ppl likes it they will start to donate specially there are lots of asian players.
Correction, we're not asking our players to donate mandatorily. In fact, we will give something in exchange. You're correct, actually the owner and the administrator even the AMs are now making a move to raise the funds and do the update as soon as possible. Aside from this, I just want to inform you that its not just us (staff members) will benefit. It will be the players who are playing this game :)

Tezu

Correction, we're not asking our players to donate mandatorily. In fact, we will give something in exchange. You're correct, actually the owner and the administrator even the AMs are now making a move to raise the funds and do the update as soon as possible. Aside from this, I just want to inform you that its not just us (staff members) will benefit. It will be the players who are playing this game :)
okay so lets say its mandatorily what if "IF" ppl that donated and it fails like bugs etc etc that will bring them disappointment isnt it kinda waste what my point is "assurance" that this server after they donate will be good and successful.. i would donate too if there's assurance that this server will do well

Royalkaguya

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
okay so lets say its mandatorily what if "IF" ppl that donated and it fails like bugs etc etc that will bring them disappointment isnt it kinda waste what my point is "assurance" that this server after they donate will be good and successful.. i would donate too if there's assurance that this server will do well
How much reassurance do you need? 5.8 was a success with no bugs, and we fixed it fast.

Urseelf

Senior AM
Staff member
Senior AM
As I mentioned, we will do out best to provide you the best gaming experience in gaming history.
Assurance? DreamAion is different from GamezAion.

As I mentioned, we will do out best to provide you the best gaming experience in gaming history.
Assurance? DreamAion is different from GamezAion.
then you guys should take risk and let us experience that "best gaming experiance in gaming history and that "Assurance" that you are saying making private server takes risk why would ppl donate on server that only countable ppl plays?

Urseelf

Senior AM
Staff member
Senior AM
then you guys should take risk and let us experience that "best gaming experiance in gaming history and that "Assurance" that you are saying making private server takes risk why would ppl donate on server that only countable ppl plays?
You will experience it once the server is up. I am telling you

Royalkaguya

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Hi, we are still fixing the database errors. The website is up and the launcher is on there but the server is down for now.

We will keep you updated when server is online