Draki

Senior AM
Staff member
Senior AM

Draki

Senior AM
Staff member
Senior AM
Yes, that's the way to go as of right now.

After that you need the rest of our server files which you can download on the link I've send above

@Kachoychoy

You will definitely need to download through the Aion Launcher, the first option given to you is no longer updated unfortunately. Once you downloaded the game client just attach the launcher and everything would be okay.

@Kachoychoy

You will definitely need to download through the Aion Launcher, the first option given to you is no longer updated unfortunately. Once you downloaded the game client just attach the launcher and everything would be okay.
hi sir . . . i have problem . . ( i already d.l the aion and also the launcher of dream aion extracting to the folder where the aion file is located and it open and then my probles is i cant log in even tho i have acc in dream aion

Master

The Legendary Man
Staff member
Co-Admin
hi sir . . . i have problem . . ( i already d.l the aion and also the launcher of dream aion extracting to the folder where the aion file is located and it open and then my probles is i cant log in even tho i have acc in dream aion
i think u need to activiate ur account by comfirming via email

Draki

Senior AM
Staff member
Senior AM
Yes, as Kachoychoy said, after downloading Aion and implementing the files from the DreamAion.rar into the main Aion folder you need to login via your DreamAion Acc, which needs to be activated via e-mail first

I sent you a private message about this. This normally happens because the account is not fully authenticated with an e-mail address.
Check out this thread: https://forum.dreamaion.net/threads/account-activation.813/